- If your circuit breaker is frequently tripping, it may be overloaded or there is a problem with your wiring. It may also mean that there is a faulty electrical appliance connected to the circuit.
- If you notice your lights are dimming, it may be caused by faulty wiring or an overloaded circuit.
- If you notice flickering lights, it may be caused by fixture damage or an outdated electrical system.
- If you hear a slight buzzing sound coming from any electrical outlets or switches, it may be from either your device or loose wiring in the box. Also check if the cover-plates and outlet faces are hot to the touch.
- If you smell burnt plastic, it means that there is wire damage. The smell can be very faint, but if noticed call your electrician immediately.
Any of these signs mean that there is damage in your electrical wiring. Be sure to call Griff's Electric for repairs and replacement.