Although we have modern amenities, our houses and contents can still use some attention as Spring closes in upon us. Yes, we are thankful for how much easier are lives are, compared to our predecessors when it comes to keeping warm throughout the winter. However, there are some Spring Cleaning tips that can
aid our appliances in running more efficiently, safely and
save us money.
· Clean air vents and replace air filters.
· Dust light fixtures and ceiling fans.
· Line dry clothes.
· Rinse off screens.
· Clean and defrost freezers.
· Check electrical outlets for loose connections.
· Consolidate cords and wires, check extension cords to ensure they are in good working condition.
· Give kitchen appliances a break and BBQ.
· Turn off the television and electronics and enjoy outdoor activities.