Here is a list found on the SCE website of ways to save energy:
- Setting or programming thermostats no lower than 78 degrees.
- Using electric fans instead of air conditioning when practical.
- Turning off unused appliances and equipment.
- Shutting off lights when leaving a room.
- Avoiding evaporative coolers or humidifiers when an air conditioner is running.
- Operating energy-intensive appliances during early morning or evening hours.
- Limiting how often you open your refrigerator door.
Check out the full article here: http://newsroom.edison.com/stories/sce-calls-another-save-power-day-to-encourage-conservation