- The Database for State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE) - here you can find a list of rebates, loans, grants, and tax incentives for renewable energy and efficiency improvements
- Your state energy office - here you can see if your state offers additional rebates or incentives
- The EERE Website - here you can find a list of sites offering information on Financial Opportunities for Consumers
- ENERGY STAR® qualified products - when making Energy Star purchases for your home, you can often find rebates or special offers from their partners
- Your utility - check with your local utility to provider to see if they have any programs to help with lowering your bills
- Your city and county government - check with your city and county government to see if they offer any additional subsidies.
You can read the full article here: http://energy.gov/energysaver/articles/six-places-find-help-your-energy-costs